I wrote the “Behind the Business” column for Hagerstown magazine for several years and did regular writing for Wake Living and Triad Living magazines and a few pieces for Carolina Style. Life got a little too busy for a bit, but I’m working on getting back into it.
Besides being a regular contributor to The Adult Dish and doing book reviews for a few sites, I’ve recently edited a feature article for a friend and did some case study and blog writing for a marketing firm.
Here are a few samples; more and proofreading/editing quotes available upon request.
- The Adult Dish – Pantry Staples for Easy Recipes
- The Adult Dish – Voting: Why You Should and How to Register
- The Adult Dish – Understanding and Filling out a W4
- The Adult Dish – How to Organize/File Your Paperwork
- The Adult Dish – How to Properly Hang Art
- The Adult Dish – The After-Life Reality